Hermle in the specialist press.
"Presence meets Technology" – at Hermle Open House 2022 in Gosheim
When precision, reliability and long-term accuracy meet highly innovative 5-axis technology and automation expertise, Hermle machining centres are always involved. True to our motto "Milling at its best with Hermle", this interaction enables optimum conditions for the perfect cutting process.
In this context, the focus is also on digitalisation and Industry 4.0.
Hermle AG meets this digital challenge thanks to numerous Hermle tools, such as the digital modules, the intuitive user interface "Navigator" or the "Home" screen, which machine operators can use to create their own user interface.
For many years, Hermle's core skill base has included process-reliable automation, thereby increasing profitability.
All these trend topics and first and foremost, needless to say, the highly innovative machining centres will be presented at Hermle Open House in Gosheim from 26 to 29 April 2022.
Over 20 machines will be on show in full production and with various configurations and interesting equipment from multiple high-tech industries to demonstrate the vast range of capabilities provided by Hermle products.
Highlights of the Open House
- More than 20 machining centres with interesting machining operations from a wide scope of industries at our Technology and Training Centre
- An array of automation solutions for component weights ranging from 10 to 3000 kg
- The new, compact and modular robot systems RS 05-2 and RS 1
- Digital modules – Navigator user interface – Home screen – HACS and HIMS in a live application
- Hermle expert forum – with a wide range of talks on state-of-the-art machining
- Hermle User College with the new training concept "Seven module days for optimised milling"
- Generative manufacturing with the unique MPA technology
- Service expertise live – presentation and demonstration of our services
- Guided tours of the company
Place Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Industriestraße 8-12 / D-78559 Gosheim
Date 26-29 April 2022
Opening times Tuesday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm